Economic Development Certificate
offered by the Department of Public Administration
at the Hamline University School of Business
Hamline University’s Economic Development Certificate is designed to enhance the participants’ overall knowledge of economic development ranging from finance to negotiation. This is done through the completion of seven core modules:
- Introduction to Economic Development.
- What tools do we use and how do we use them: Soft tools and hard finance tools.
- A day with the Development All Stars.
- Case studies – on the road.
- How to conduct a Community Assessment.
- Development negotiations, How do we get there? How do we protect our community?
- Development Pro-formas, bond ratings, drilling into the details.
More information on Hamline University’s certificate programs is available at https://www.hamline.edu/business/cpal/economic-development/.